Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How to Share Status on Multiple Groups with a single click in Facebook

Hello Friends. Yes, you read it correct. Now, you can share your Facebook status on Multiple groups by this simple Facebook  application. If in your Facebook account, you are joined  in many groups, page and friends and want to share your good status, Blog post and any things with your all group, pages and friends then this application helps you a lot.  I used this application and save my time a lot to share my blog posts on various groups. This Facebook application is free to use and named as Multiple Post.
 Here are the some features and steps to use this useful and awesome application.


How to use this application.
User Interface of this Multiple Post application is very simple and anyone can use it without any problem for this you have to login with your facebook account. Some People think that login to such kind of application is harmful but friends there is no risk, because it is verified by Facebook and as simple as other Facebook application.
 To access this application, Just to this Facebook application via this link
https://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=204227886362876

Step to share your status on Multiple groups in Facebook


  • Go to the above Multiple Post Facebook Application
  • Login with  your Facebook account.
  • Write you status, picture url, any post url etc.
  • Check groups where you want share this status
  • Hit on Post button.
  • Done!!! enjoy


Features.
  • Its save a lot of time to share any things on multiple groups.
  • Very Fast to share all your post on various groups.
  • having option to share links with your own title, description and image.
  • Simple and secure.
  • No registration, just login with your Facebook account.
Currently this application is in BETA mode, in future it will come with many other awesome features. By the way this application helps many bloggers of course me. Just try it and share your review about this Facebook application.

:: Advertise Here::


:: If you want to Advertise here then Email us : bangash.hacker@gmail.com ::

If you have any problem then mention it in comment.
The Bangash Hacker

2 Responses so far.

  1. I was in a relationship with David for 5years. I was so true and dearly to him, i even had plans to get married to him as soon as possible before i started noticing some foul play. He always tries to satisfy me even when I wanted only little of him. I noticed some signs that he was cheating on me so I decided to take laws into my hands and told my best friend about it and then she gave me a reliable hacker's Email who changed my whole life for the better. I thought it was a joke but after when i funded the exploits and was told to be in 24 hours, He assisted me in hacking his Facebook accounts, his Emails and all his social media platforms and I got to find out that he has being cheating with not only one but with different women since the 5years we’ve been together. All thanks to him. Contact him via: (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) definitely you gonna thank me later.

  2. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

Create Free Store

Followers

Contributors