Wednesday, January 14, 2015

3 Basic Tips To Prevent A DDoS Attack


Hello Friends, I am back and I was busy in my studies so I was unable to post articles so now I will post article related to hacking,facebook hacking and computer tricks etc so visit this site daily and like our Facebook and Google+ page to get latest updates. Also share our blog with your friends.
So Today I will be talking about DDoS Attack.

Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks are always in top headlines worldwide, as they are plaguing websites in banks, and virtually of almost every organization having a prominent online presence. The main cause behind the proliferation of DDoS attacks is that there is a very low-cost that the attacker has to incur to put such attack in motion. Fortunately, today various prevention methods have been developed to tackle such attacks. Before delving further into understanding about the ways to prevent DDoS attack, let’s first understand what exactly a DDoS attack is!

Understanding DDOS Attack

A DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack is an attempt made by attackers to make computers’ resources inaccessible to its anticipated user. In order to carry out a DDOS attack the attackers never uses their own system; rather they create a network of zombie computers often called as a “Botnet” – that is a hive of computers, to incapacitate a website or a web server.

Let’s understand the basic idea! Now, the attacker notifies all the computers present on the botnet to keep in touch with a particular site or a web server, time and again. This increases traffic on the network that causes in slowing down the speed of a site for the intended users. Unfortunately, at times the traffic can be really high that could even lead to shutting a site completely.

3 Basic Tips to Prevent a DDoS Attack

There are several ways to prevent the DDOS attack; however, here in this guest post I’ll be covering three basic tips that will help you to protect your website from the DDoS attack.

1. Buy More Bandwidth.


One of the easiest methods is to ensure that you have sufficient bandwidth on your web. You’ll be able to tackle lots of low-scale DDOS attacks simply by buying more bandwidth so as to service the requests. How does it help? Well, distributed denial of service is a nothing more than a game of capacity. Let’s suppose you have 10,000 computer systems each distributing 1 Mbps directed towards your way. This means you’re getting 10 GB of data that is hitting your web server every second. Now, that’s causes a lot of traffic!

So to avoid such issue, you need to apply the same rule intended for normal redundancy. According to this technique, if you wish to have more web servers just multiply around diverse datacenters and next make use of load balancing. By spreading your traffic to various servers will help you balance the load and will most likely create large space adequate to handle the incessant increase in traffic.
However, there’s a problem with this method that is buying more bandwidth can be a costly affair. And as you’ll know that the current DDoS attacks are getting large, and can be a lot bigger exceeding your budget limit.

2. Opt for DDoS Mitigation Services.

A lot of network or Internet-service providers render DDoS mitigation capabilities. Look for an internet service provider having the largest DDoS protection and mitigation network, automated tools, and a pool of talented anti-DDoS technicians with the wherewithal to take action in real-time as per the varying DDoS attack characteristics. A viable alternative is to utilize a DDoS prevention appliance, which is specifically intended to discover and prevent distributed denial-of-service attacks.

3. Restricted Connectivity.

In case you have computer systems that are connected to the web directly, a better idea is to properly install/configure your routers and firewall so as to limit the connectivity. For an instance, while receiving some data from a client machine you can only allow traffic to pass from the machine only on a few chosen ports (like HTTP, POP, SMTP etc.) via the firewall.

Wrapping Up!


Websites are largely getting attacked by hackers every second. Denial-of-service attack is insanely getting huge and is creating a lot of problems for business organizations having strong online vicinity. In this guest post you’ll not only understand what a DDoS attack actually means, but will also come to know about a few type of methods to prevent DDoS attacks. Aforementioned are three tips that I’ll recommend you to run through to at least understand where to get started towards building a resilient web network with chances of surviving a DDoS attack.

Thanks for reading this article and also if you like you can check my new website: www.tech-n-tuts.com  for technology news and tutorials.

23 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Information provided in this page is very informative and useful.These day technology is developing rapidly and people are mostly depending on this technology more than human beings.Internet is the one from which we can find many details and ideas, same time DoS (Denial of Service) attacks happens to indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to internet.To protect from this DoS attacks found few services which are very helpful and also available for rent.Let's try these tips to prevent from DDoS attacks.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Post is very informative,It helped me with great information so I really believe you will do much better in the future.
    Cyber Security Training

  3. Unknown says:

    Solve your hove and learn how to hack android, apple and computing issues along with latest tech.
    Technology Peak
    How to hack Wifi
    How to hack Android
    How to hack Apple

  4. Anonymous says:

    Really!!! I am very impressed after reading this blog. thanks for providing deep information for
    how to hack facebook account

  5. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
    reverse engineering project

  6. Anonymous says:

    If you think your spouse may be cheating, you can contact PHONESPYAPPS1@GMAIL.COM
    He’s a real hacker and was very reliable in helping me spy on my cheating husband’s cell phone remotely.

  7. Anonymous says:

    ✅ ✅ MEET THE REAL HACKERS ✅✅

    Hello,

    I’m Nicholas Shields I’m the Marketing Manager Of The Hack Team COMPOSITE HACKS, We Are Hackers Who Specializes in All Kinds Of Legit Hacking Services, I'm really concerned about sharing my views on this advert cause many people now don't know who to ask for help anymore but there's really an actual solution to that which I am giving you for free, Don't go for the cheap Ones which I know you understand what I'm saying like hackers using gmail and other cheaper email accounts that could be easily hacked you know, why would a REAL HACKER want to use something that brings out his vulnerabilities? it's really so sad that they even lack creativity to the extent that they show their frustrations to people. so you see they are really not who they say they're, they are just here to Rip people Off and my advice really goes out to you looking for a Real Hacker that's a heads up so that you would fall deep into their trap no more.

    * ✅ So hit me up to get to experience real life effective hacking Services, I Will Link you Up with some Legit Hackers That you never believed you could meet, such as BEN SADEGHIPOUR, FRANS ROSEN, PETER YAWORSKI, JOBERT ABMA, JACK CABLE and More.

    ✅CONTACT:
    * Email:
    compositehacks@cyberservices.com
    * Hire a Hacker!
    * Want faster service? Contact us!
    * HackerOne©️LLC 2018.
    * All Rights Reserved ®️

  8. Cyberous says:

    Need The To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅

    The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

    We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

    Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
    We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

    Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
    ▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
    ▪️Computer Hacking ✅
    ▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
    ▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
    ▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
    ▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
    ▪️Hack detecting ✅
    ▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅

    OTHER SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES

    ▪️Binary Option Recovery ✅
    ▪️Scam Money Recovery✅
    ▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
    ▪️Change Of Grades In Universities/Colleges ✅
    ▪️Phone Calls Monitoring✅
    ▪️keyLogging Installation✅
    ▪️Remote Access Trojan (RAT) installation ✅
    ▪️Cyber Security Upgrade✅
    ▪️And lots more...........

    Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email using the Emails Address provided below.
    pythonaxhacks@gmail.com
    pythonaxservices@gmail.com

    PYTHONAX.
    2020 © All Right Reserved.

  9. Anonymous says:

    I can't stop testifying of the good services i keep getting from jeajamhacker@gmail.com each time i email, and i keep getting the best from jeajamhacker@gmail.com

  10. Anonymous says:

    verifiedprohackers@gmail.com your name is really your name, you are indeed a verified hacker with the results i got am really really impressed at your services thank you.

  11. Anonymous says:

    covid19 has been a blessing to me. All along I have been thinking that my wife is a cent and does not do shit that every other woman would do, not knowing that she has been playing on me for a long time now. during the lock-down my wife kept on receiving calls and text messages from strange people and i have been really worried that she might be seeing another man though i have been trying to figure out by going through her phones, but her phones seems to be on lock-mood all the time as i don't want to start making her know my plans by going through her phone without notice and along side i have not been myself. I was able to disclose this to few of my friends and all of them kept on referring me to get in contact with an expert whose email is spyexpert0@gmail.com which I did and in return i didn't regret my contact with this expert hacker. I didn't know a phone could be hacked remotely without getting close contact with the phone, infact i feel impressed and happy!! so thankful to spyexpert0@gmail.com and also my friends who referred me to this hacker. 


  12. Never you trust women because they are all the same, i really got guided by darkhatthacker@gmail.com because my girl kept acting some how which i knew shit has been happening at my back but she refused to open up to me but thank God for darkhatthacker@gmail.com, with this hacker i gained access to my girl phone after going through all deleted conversations, WhatsApp, text messages and many more i found out that my girl and my best friend has been making arrangement to get married right at my back. it was not an easy one to leave my girl like that but for the fact i got evidence that she has been cheating on me i have to. would have really shared my testimony about this hacker 2 months ago but i have been down after going through my girl phone i had to take a break and now am back and better all thanks to darkhatthacker@gmail.com.

  13. my wife was caught red handed today by darkhatthacker@gmail.com after hiring darkhatthacker@gmail.com  to help me in hacking and gaining access to my wife phone secretly  and all this was carried out immediately  and was completed in less than 2 hours and i got to understand that my wife has been having a secret affair with someone close to me which is my friend whom i work together with in the same office and you have been sleeping with my woman. This made me never to trust friends but to trust hackers more. thank you  darkhatthacker.

  14. I invested $1,000 worth of bitcoins and got a returns of $14,000 worth of bitcoins within fourteen business working days.
    Why wasting your time looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with $1,000 worth of bitcoins and get a returns of $14,000 worth of bitcoins within fourteen business working days. Contact him via: (davidryer69@gmail.com) now, He's a good trader and he works with a good and reputable company where they recover lost funds from gambling and those so called fake brokers for clients, for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just a little amount and also recover your lost funds from gambling and also those so called fake brokers. Contact him with the Email above.

  15. I invested $1,000 worth of bitcoins and got a returns of $14,000 worth of bitcoins within fourteen business working days.
    Why wasting your time looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with $1,000 worth of bitcoins and get a returns of $14,000 worth of bitcoins within fourteen business working days. Contact him via: (davidryer69@gmail.com) now, He's a good trader and he works with a good and reputable company where they recover lost funds from gambling and those so called fake brokers for clients, for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just a little amount and also recover your lost funds from gambling and also those so called fake brokers. Contact him with the Email above.

  16. I invested $1,000 worth of bitcoins and got a returns of $14,000 worth of bitcoins within fourteen business working days.
    Why wasting your time looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with $1,000 worth of bitcoins and get a returns of $14,000 worth of bitcoins within fourteen business working days. Contact him via: (davidryer69@gmail.com) now, He's a good trader and he works with a good and reputable company where they recover lost funds from gambling and those so called fake brokers for clients, for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just a little amount and also recover your lost funds from gambling and also those so called fake brokers. Contact him with the Email above.


  17. After God, fear women and that is why i will never stop saying thank you to spyexpert0@gmail.com,
    spyexpert0@gmail.com is a God.

  18. My husband humiliated me just because i tried opening his phone after hitting me so hard i knew there was more to it so i went online and i hired verifiedprohackers@gmail.com to help me gain access to my husband phone without his notice in less than 2 hours i got results and i saw my husband has been a fuck boy  and he does not want me to know but all thanks to verifiedprohackers@gmail.com

  19. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

  20. Am so glad that today being the end of 2020 I came in contact with spyexpert0@gmail.com, solutions I have been looking for since 2018 I just got all today am so thankful and I will never forget today on my calendar.

  21. Am still wondering what my husband is doing on a sugar mummies site lol 😂
    If you don’t believe in hackers am so sorry you might not get any help on how to catch your spouse red handed all thanks to russiancyberhackers@gmail.com with the help of russiancyberhackers I caught my husband on a sugar mummies site and am still monitoring his conversations on his phone.


  22. You should learn how to keep your relationship away from friends I just learnt my lessons the hard way, a friend of mine has been fucking my husband right under my roof each time am out of the country they make love right under my roof well I found out with the help of the internet where people wrote good things about this hacker darkhatthacker@gmail.com I followed up and this hacker broke into my husband iPhone 11 Pro Max and also broke his Face ID and that was how I had access to my husband phone right inside my phone I monitored my husband in and out till I found out about my friend having sexual affair with my husband and also a lot of her nude pictures were all over my husband phone.. women if you really love the man you are with keep him away from your female friends… Big thank you to darkhatthacker@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

Create Free Store

Followers

Contributors