Friday, January 3, 2014

Unhide Hidden Files & Folders in USB(Flash) caused by Virus




Hello everyone, I am sorry for not posting any article on my website due to my study and other reasons, so now I am back and will write about Ethical Hacking and Computer Tricks & Tips. As I have received many emails and comments from users for Bangash FB Hacker  software and I will send this to all users and may be I have to change the software to web based then it will be easy to use and get the software.
Any way today I am just posting about a virus solution which "unhide hidden files and folders in Flash", most of you know about this virus.Actually this virus hide all the files or folders in USB(Flash) automatically and you can't unhide it and also anti-virus can't unhide these files or folders,
Below is the example of hidden file or folder:

Hidden System Files

 so today I am sharing a trick with you which unhide these files and folders.Follow the below steps to learn how this tips or trick works.
Step 1: Click on the start button and type cmd in the search box
Step 2: Click on cmd and it will open a black DOS window
Step 3: Type the following command there and press enter.
(Note: Change the 'J' with your own USB Flash drive name, in my case it's J drive)
  • attrib -H -S J:\*.* /S /D /L

Step 4: Finally it will show the hidden files and folders in your flash drive.(If the command give some error like 'access denied' ect then leave it because it is for system information folder and you folder and files will be unhided).
Enjoy and please comment and share....


If you have any question then comment here.
Bangash Hacker

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I had tried this method but didn't get the result. I also try another tools for recovering the hidden data from the pen drive but at last I had to format it for using again the flash drive and I lost my important data from the drive. Is their any drive comes with the built in antivirus in it? http://www.bulkflashdrive.com

  2. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

Create Free Store

Followers

Contributors