Saturday, August 11, 2012

How to Hack a Mobile Phone Using Super Bluetooth Hack

Hi Friends, Today I am telling you about 'How to Hack a Mobile Phone'. By this trick you can control and read information from remote phone via Bluetooth or infra, call from phone, read messages & contacts, change profile, restart phone, etc.


Once connected to a another phone via Bluetooth you can:
  • read his messages
  • read his contacts
  • change profile
  • play his ringtone even if phone is on silent
  • play his songs(in his phone)
  • restart the phone
  • switch off the phone
  • restore factory settings
  • change ringing volume
  • And here comes the best, "Call from his phone" it includes all call functions like hold etc.
  • And much much more ...


 How to install:

  1. Download the Software (Click Here)
  2. Unzip the file and send it to your mobile phone.
  3. Install the software in your mobile phone.
  4. Inquire new devices through the software.
  5. When connecting devices use a code 0000
Notes:
1.) When connecting devices use the code 0000
2.) At start of programm on smartphones do not forget to turn on bluetooth before start of the application

Installation instructions for a Sony Ericsson using a USB cable:
1. Connect your phone with your computer.
2. It mounts as a disk.
3. Drag the file that you have just downloaded (SuperBluetoothHack_v108.jar) to /MSSEMC/Media files/other/ on that disk (=your phone).
4. Disconnect the USB cable from your phone.
5. Go to the folder "Other" on your phone.
6. There is the application. Select it and click "Install".
7. The program is installed on the place you specified. Most likely it's the Applications folder.

Change the language to English:
If the software starts with the language "Slovencina", you can change it to English on this way:
1.If you start the application for the first time you see "Nastavenia" in the title.
2. Go a bit down until you see "Jazyk".
3. Click choose.
4. Select "English".
5. Click "More".
6. Click "Spat".
7. Now the program is in English.
 
Enjoy.......... 
:: Advertise Here::

:: If you want to Advertise here then Email us : bangash.hacker@gmail.com ::

If you have any problem then mention it in comment.
The Bangash Hacker

3 Responses so far.

  1. I was in a relationship with David for 5years. I was so true and dearly to him, i even had plans to get married to him as soon as possible before i started noticing some foul play. He always tries to satisfy me even when I wanted only little of him. I noticed some signs that he was cheating on me so I decided to take laws into my hands and told my best friend about it and then she gave me a reliable hacker's Email who changed my whole life for the better. I thought it was a joke but after when i funded the exploits and was told to be in 24 hours, He assisted me in hacking his Facebook accounts, his Emails and all his social media platforms and I got to find out that he has being cheating with not only one but with different women since the 5years we’ve been together. All thanks to him. Contact him via: (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) definitely you gonna thank me later.

  2. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

  3. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

Create Free Store

Followers

Contributors