Friday, March 9, 2012

Increase Bandwidth Speed by 20%


Hi Friends , Today I am posting how to speed up internet.This trick work only in windows system. As Windows itself take 20% of the bandwidth of a connection and use it for updates and other stuff. So get back the 20% from Windows and use it.

Steps:

1) Goto Run and type gpedit.msc then Press Ok.

2) A Local Group Policy Editor will be open.
Click on Administrative Templates which under Computer Configuration and then double click on Network which in right side of window as shown below.


 3)After that you will see more options and double click on QoS Packet Scheduler.

 4) Now double click on Limit reservable bandwidth.





 5) A new Window will be Open and select Enable radio button and in Option Pane set Bandwidth Limit(%) to 0 and click apply and OK.

 You have get 20% of bandwidth from windows and now your internet speed will be fast .


Video Tutorial of this Trick:



:: Advertise Here::


:: If you want to Advertise here then Email us : bangash.hacker@gmail.com ::


If you have any problem then mention it in comment.
The Bangash Hacker

5 Responses so far.

  1. Bro My computer can't run the command of Gpedit.msc,please help what shortcut do I need to place in C:\Windows File?

  2. Bangash says:

    Here is the path of file C:\Windows\System32\gpedit.msc
    copy it in Run and click ok or goto system32 and open gpedit file.
    if still not then in you operating system it is not available because xp home and i think in vista it does not has this file.
    If you want to solve this problem then follow these steps:

    Search in google and download these files.
    a)
    appmgmts.dll
    appmgr.dll
    fde.dll
    fdeploy.dll
    gpedit.msc
    Gpedit.dll
    gptext.dll
    b)
    System.adm
    inetres.adm
    conf.adm


    1) you have copy and paste all the files below 'a' in:
    C:\windows\system32

    2) you have copy and paste the files below 'b' in:
    C:\windows\system32\GroupPolicy\Adm (if this directory does not exist create it)

    Once this has been done close all windows

    Then copy each command line below files, go to "Start" then "Run" and paste what you just copied ,Then confirm with "Ok":

    regsvr32 Gpedit.dll
    regsvr32 fde.dll
    regsvr32 gptext.dll
    regsvr32 appmgr.dll
    regsvr32 fdeploy.dll

  3. Bangash it shows the Error when I go to Perform the Last task.


    the following Error Appears

    [ The Module Gpedit.dll" was loaded but the Entry-Point DLLRegisterServer was not found

    Make Sure that "Gpedit.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then Try again ]

    Please Help on this.

  4. I was in a relationship with David for 5years. I was so true and dearly to him, i even had plans to get married to him as soon as possible before i started noticing some foul play. He always tries to satisfy me even when I wanted only little of him. I noticed some signs that he was cheating on me so I decided to take laws into my hands and told my best friend about it and then she gave me a reliable hacker's Email who changed my whole life for the better. I thought it was a joke but after when i funded the exploits and was told to be in 24 hours, He assisted me in hacking his Facebook accounts, his Emails and all his social media platforms and I got to find out that he has being cheating with not only one but with different women since the 5years we’ve been together. All thanks to him. Contact him via: (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) definitely you gonna thank me later.

  5. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

Create Free Store

Followers

Contributors