Saturday, February 18, 2012

Add Extra Features in Youtube with Youtube Script

Hi Friends, I am come back and I will be posting daily and today I am telling about how to add some extra features to YouTube.

YouTube Center Script:
In this script you don't have to click to change the video resolution to the highest quality available.It's super easy to download a video. Just click on "Download", to download your desired resolution and format (You can change that in the settings). If you want to see the available formats and resolutions, click on the arrow, just next to "Download", to show the menu.
If you are watching/listening to a video and you would like it to repeat. There's a simple button, "Repeat", which you click on and the video will repeat until you click on the button again.
It's possible to use the YouTube player shortcuts like SPACE (Play/Pause), outside of the player.  


Features:

  • Download Video Button
  • Repeat Video Button
  • HTML5 Support
  • MP3 Online Converter (Link to an online converter in the download list) - You need to activate this in the settings first.
  • Automatic selection of video resolution
  • YouTube Player shortcuts on page (Shortcuts works outside of player). 
  • Prevent YouTube to auto-play or auto-buffer
Steps for Installing this script on your Browser:

I) For Firefox:

i) First install Greasemonkey for firefox. Goto Click here to Install


ii) You will see a small +Add to Firefox button on greasemonkey website click on it.


iii) After that you will see dialog box click on install  button.





















iv) When greasemonkey install a box will be show at top of browser and click on it to restart your browser.


v) Now you need to install YouTube Script. Goto Click me


vi) You will see a small install  button on website click on it.

  


vii) After that a dialog will be appear and click on install button.

 viii) You are done and visit youtube.com you will see three extra buttons like


2) For Google Chrome,Internet Explorer or Other Browser:

i) Just install Youtube script.Goto click me 
  
ii) click on install button and you will see a message on bottom and click on continue.


iii) A new dialog will be open and click on install.



iv) You are almost done and goto youtube.com and play vidoe then you will see three extra buttons.





:: Advertise Here::


:: If you want to Advertise here then Email us : bangash.hacker@gmail.com ::


 If you have any problem then mention it in comment.

The Bangash Hacker

2 Responses so far.

  1. I was in a relationship with David for 5years. I was so true and dearly to him, i even had plans to get married to him as soon as possible before i started noticing some foul play. He always tries to satisfy me even when I wanted only little of him. I noticed some signs that he was cheating on me so I decided to take laws into my hands and told my best friend about it and then she gave me a reliable hacker's Email who changed my whole life for the better. I thought it was a joke but after when i funded the exploits and was told to be in 24 hours, He assisted me in hacking his Facebook accounts, his Emails and all his social media platforms and I got to find out that he has being cheating with not only one but with different women since the 5years we’ve been together. All thanks to him. Contact him via: (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) definitely you gonna thank me later.

  2. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

Create Free Store

Followers

Contributors